Xylocaine 5% Ointment
Why choose Xylocaine 5% Ointment?
Xylocaine 5% Ointment is a tried and tested local anaesthetic
- Lidocaine (lignocaine) is the most commonly purchased topical anaesthetic in Australia1 and is the active ingredient in Xylocaine 5% Ointment.
- Xylocaine products have been sold and used as a topical anaesthetic since 1948.
- Lidocaine (lignocaine) is the most commonly used dermal anaesthetic in Australian Hospitals.
No added extras
Xylocaine 5% Ointment has no added colours or fragrances and is paraben free to reduce the chance of sensitivity reactions.
Something the whole family can use
- Xylocaine 5% Ointment is suitable for people of all ages including children from 2 years of age, adults and the elderly.2
- Ask your doctor if Xylocaine 5% Ointment can be used during pregnancy and in between breastfeeding.3
Always check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine if you are pregnant/breasfeeding (or plan to be).
2Always read and follow the directions on the pack.
3It is assumed that a large number of pregnant women and women of child bearing age have used lidocaine. No specific disturbances to the reproduction process have so far been reported.
Suited to your needs
- Xylocaine 5% Ointment is available in handy 15g and 35g tubes making it easy to carry, store and apply to painful and itchy skin.
- With a shelf life of 48 months (when stored below 25oC) Xylocaine 5% Ointment can be kept in your family’s medicine cabinet, ready for use.
Where can I buy
Xylocaine 5% Ointment?
Enter your postcode below to find
your nearest pharmacy